Project Manager (m/w/d)
Project Manager (m/w/d)
Would you like to work on exciting projects? Do you enjoy new challenges? Do you want to be part of a multicultural and motivated team full of passion and team spirit?
Then LSS is the right place for you!
We are pioneering the Large Deployable Antenna Technology development in Europe aiming European and worldwide markets. As a motivated and experienced Project Manager (m/w/d) you will be handling various projects at our company and coordinating with different departments to ensure projects are completed on time.
- You coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- You ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- You define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- You develop a detailed project, plan to monitor and track progress as well as create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- You manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- You manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders as well as with third parties/vendors.
- You perform risk management to minimize potential risks and track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- You support other project managers.
- You have a proven work experience as a Project Manager of at least 3 years, preferably in the European Space Sector.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- You are highly organized and have good multi-tasking skills.
- You have outstanding time management skills.
- You are responsible, reliable and discreet.
- You have a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- A strong background of system, mechanical or aerospace engineering is beneficial.
- Flexible working hours with the core time.
- A relaxed working environment with a flat hierarchy combined with a motivated and open team.
- Modern office space with well-developed infrastructure (shops, restaurants, gym etc.)
- Good connection to public transportation (~6 Minutes walking distance to U-Bahn)
- Coffee, milk, and fruits are provided.
- Casual dress code.
- Open ear for all kinds of concerns.
- Scope for individual development and growth in a growing multicultural team of discipline experts.
- A challenging, fast-paced position at the forefront of space technology.
Note: If you are unable to submit the application, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.