Would you like to work in an environment which is working on different exciting projects? Do you enjoy new challenges? Do you want to be part of a multicultural and motivated team full of passion and team spirit?
Then LSS is the right place for you!
We are pioneering the Large Deployable Antenna Technology development in Europe aiming European and worldwide markets. As a motivated and experienced Operations Officer you will handling the operations in the company and contribute to the successful performance of the company.
- Develop, oversee, and manage the overall operations of an organization or facility, such as overseeing staff, maintaining supplies and equipment, or coordinating with other departments.
- Promote health and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records and reports.
- Develop and monitor policies related to personnel, finances, or supplies.
- Oversee and support administrative functions.
- Manage, assign, and evaluate staff.
- Oversee all systems, procedures, and policies.
- Maintain accurate records of document flow, ensuring that they are properly filed and archived.
- Maintain and update reports and databases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management project management, strategic management, business management, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in an operations management role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of general business software applications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Experience with ISO9001 and ECSS standards is desirable.
- Flexible working hours with the core time.
- A relaxed working environment with a flat hierarchy combined with a motivated and open team.
- Modern office space with well-developed infrastructure (shops, restaurants, gym etc.)
- Good connection to public transportation (~6 Minutes walking distance to subway U6)
- Casual dress code.
- Open ear for all kinds of concerns.
- Scope for individual development and growth in a growing multicultural team of discipline experts.
- A challenging, fast-paced position at the forefront of space technology.