Would you like to be part of one of the most exciting projects for flying space hardware? Are you excited by new challenges? Do you want to be part of a multicultural and motivated team full of passion and team spirit?
Then LSS is the right place for you!
We are pioneering the Large Deployable Antenna Technology development in Europe aiming European and worldwide markets. As a motivated and experienced Financial Officer you will be responsible for the financial health of our company. Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, preparing invoices and reporting to CEO.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (e.g., payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare reporting and participate in strategic data analysis and research
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- Report to CEO
- Perform also other related duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and in English
- In-depth knowledge of reporting standards, financial regulations, accounting processes as well as industry legislation
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Very good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented individual
- Flexible working hours with the core time
- A relaxed working environment with a flat hierarchy combined with a motivated and open team.
- Coffee, milk, and fruits are provided
- Casual dress code
- Open ear for all kinds of concerns
- Scope for individual development and growth in a growing multicultural team of discipline experts.
- A challenging, fast-paced position at the forefront of space technology.
Note: If you are unable to submit the application, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.